We specifically place and train sales people. A very different way of recruiting.
Remember that scene in the movie 300 where the Spartans and Greeks meet for battle against the Persian foe? Do you remember the Greek Captain asking King Leonidas why he only brought 300 men when there were thousands of Greeks. King Leonidas ever so subtly asked the man to the captains’ right what he did for a living, to which he replied, “Carpenter”. The King then shouted to his men,”Spartans, what is your profession?!” and the roar of 300 men trained from birth to be soldiers rang through the valleys. “We are Spartans”!
Long story, but that is the difference of getting your sales people from your everyday recruiter and getting them from Saleslink. We find, train, and place salespeople. Period.
How do we go through this process?
- We find staff SPECIFICALLY for your company. After approaching us with the mandate to find sales people for you, you fill in a very elaborate form to tell us exactly what you’re looking for in this person, from location to skills other than sales, then we go on the hunt.
- You pay us a deposit to ensure your interest, and ensure our work. We won’t waste our time finding a specialist salesperson for a company that won’t commit to their role. We leave that for other recruiters.
- We start advertising and interviewing for your company and position. We don’t keep a stock of sales people in the closet until someone hopefully comes along to meet them and offer a job. We care more about our clients and about our candidates. Our motto is “One interview, one placement.”
- We send you 2-3 hand-picked individual sales specialists to interview yourself, out of which, we’re very sure you’ll find the one that fits what your company does and the culture at your company.
- We start re-training them to be able to sell whatever you ask them to. Part of the package is a 2-day, theory and practical training period. We train them on skills from cold calling to presenting and closing and creating multiple streams of prospects. What could be better than that?
- I know what. Training them weekly for the next 4 months. The Candidate Incubation Programme is where we add them to our weekly coaching eco-system, helping them weekly adjust and make more sales for YOUR company.
And the cost? Less than you’d pay a recruiter to pick someone up off the side of the road for you.
That’s why we’re different and we’ll win. We want to help companies find the right person that will love working there and make a lot of money, and we want to find a place where candidates fit the culture and can achieve what they’re looking to create.
Armand van Rensburg