Finding a job is difficult, and is often made a whole lot more difficult by not preparing properly for your application and interview process.
There are a number of vital steps you need to take, to prepare for that all important job interview.
When applying for a job, there are a number of definite No. No’s and a whole bunch of things you must do to stand out from your competition, and believe me there is a ton of competition all vying for that same job position.
You need to be properly prepared or you are simply wasting your time and throwing away an important opportunity.
So how do you become that stand out candidate? – well you start by being that much better prepared than anyone else, you need to be an obvious choice, and the process starts well before you actually get to sit in front of the person conducting the interview.
Often the actual interview is in the final stages of an employers process, and serves to confirm their pre screening and selection process, the actual interview is the time that you need to shine and confirm their pre selection filter process in choosing you as a candidate for consideration on their short list.
The Get That Job programme is presented by 6 industry experts and covers the skill sets and topics to prepare you and give you the best possible chance to Get That Job
- First Impression – Image Consultant. How to dress and present your best possible image. Make a positive first impression
- Social Media – Perfecting and sculpting your professional online brand
- Your CV – Presenting information in a professional modern way, that stands out to ensure you make the short list
- Interview Skills – How to professionally conduct yourself, includes homework, expectations and how to handle questions
- Get Seen – How and where do you place your CV to get selected to Get That Job
Next programme is being hosted on the
- 4th October – Venue, Riversands Incubation Hub
- 18th October – Venue, TBC
- 1st November
- 15th November
- 29th November
- 6th December
- 17th January
- 31st January
Venue – Riversands Incubation Hub / Address & Map
Price: R450.00 – Includes course material, access to professional assistance, refreshments
Time: 8.00.am – 12.00.pm
To book and attend contact email@example.com